This page updated 270822
Also check our Facebook/Insta pages for updates on events at the club.
Our Upcoming Events at a glance:
USTC Start Sailing 1&2 Courses: Contact Kerry 0490 349 378
15th October 2022 – Saturdays 10:30am – 2pm. Those that need to pay on the day please arrive at 10am so that we can get you registered. All others arrive at 10:30am.
Register here: Adults and Children from 11yrs (We do take ActiveKids vouchers) https://www.revolutionise.com.au/ustc/events/152682/
Children 7 to 10yrs old: https://www.revolutionise.com.au/ustc/events/152695/
Urunga Sail Training Club Annual General Meeting
25th September, 2022 – Sunday 11:30am to 12:30pm – BBQ lunch afterwards, asking All members to attend at the Clubhouse, 9 Bellingen Street, Urunga (15 minutes prior). Contact the Secretary 0490349378 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org for nomination forms and list of positions on the Committee.
Discover Sailing Experiences
Dependant on weather, numbers attending and skills of those wanting to participate. This is usually open for USTC members and their guests. Sailing Days require members to register. Watch this space for upcoming event days.
Sundays 10am – 2pm. Visiting? Ring and check with Steve: 0428 572 083
Please note that there is no supervised sailing for Social Sailing. All sailors using Club boats MUST be members of the USTC Sailing Club and MUST have done the SS1&2 sailing course or be otherwise approved to use the Club’s boats
School Holiday Sailing:
For sailing outside the designated Sailing Courses 3 times per year February, April (May) and October contact Derek 0427 115 892
USTC Fundraising events:
We periodically organise fundraising events for the Urunga Sail Training Club and Sailability Urunga, a not for profit organisation providing sailing opportunities for all ages, no matter what your ability.
We always need assistance on these days.
For further information, contact us via our USTC Facebook page
or E: email@example.com or Ross Bennetts 0412 421 478
Would you like to hire our Club for a meeting or event?
Fully wheelchair accessible with accessible toilets and shower, comfortable seating for 60 guests, fire place, full kitchen facilities, access to big screen projector and sound system.
The USTC Clubhouse hall has:
- 8 fold out 1.8 metre long tables
- 2 fold out 1.2 metre long tables
- 100 PVC dining chairs
- 1 Boardroom table (prior arrangement required to setup).
- 3 lounges
- 2 of 4 seater “club” tables and chairs
- Big Screen Projector available. Conditions apply.
- Separate sound system (radio and CD) is available. Please consider our neighbours when using this if booked during the evening.
- Please note that any additional chairs/tables required are to be done so at your expense.
- We have 2 fully accessible toilets, 1 ambulant toilet and 1 fully accessible shower with chair. The shower will not be hot unless prior arrangements have been made with the club.
The USTC Clubhouse kitchen has:
- Gas stove with fan forced gas oven
- Refrigerator – medium sized
- Drip filter coffee machine and plunger
- Microwave and dishwasher
- 1 x 5 litre urn
- Assorted plates, cups and bowls – will need to be washed and cleaned and returned to cupboards at the end of your function unless prior arrangements are made.
- We have some wine glasses, but ask that you use your own.
- Bring your own catering, tea, coffee, filter papers, sugar etc.
For details contact:
USTC Secretary 0490 349 378