This page updated 051020
Also check our Facebook page for updates on what is happening in the club.
Our Upcoming Events at a glance:
Next USTC Committee meeting:
TBA advised of change (possibly to Sunday 11.10.20 to check boats for courses) – previously 18th October 2020 at 1pm.
Australian Sailing Instructor Training:
17th and 18th October 2020 (Coffs Harbour Yacht Club) unless weather conditions are unsafe – will be transferred to USTC. Times to be confirmed.
USTC Start Sailing 1&2 Course:
24th October 2020 – 10:30am – 2pm. Those that need to pay on the day please arrive at 10am so that we can get you registered. All others arrive at 10:30am.
Social Sailing: Contact Steve: 0428 572 083
Dependant on weather, numbers attending and skills of those wanting to participate. Sundays 10am – 2pm. Visiting? Please ring and check first.
Please note that there is no Supervised sailing for Social Sailing. All sailors using club boats MUST be members of the club and MUST have done the SS1&2 sailing course or be otherwise approved to use club boats
Urunga Sail Training Club Fundraising events:
We periodically organise fundraising events for the Urunga Sail Training Club and Sailability Urunga, a not for profit organisation providing sailing opportunities for all ages no matter what your ability.
We always need assistance on these days.
For further information contact: Via our USTC Facebook page
or Email email@example.com
Or call Ross Bennetts 0412 421 478
Would you like to hire our Club for your next meeting or event?
Fully wheelchair accessible with accessible toilets and shower, comfortable seating for 60 guests, fire place, full kitchen facilities, access to big screen projector and sound system.
The USTC Clubhouse hall has:
- 8 fold out 1.8 metre long tables
- 2 fold out 1.2 metre long tables
- 100 PVC dining chairs
- 1 Boardroom table (prior arrangement required to setup).
- 3 lounges
- 2 of 4 seater “club” tables and chairs
- Big Screen Projector available. Conditions apply.
- Separate sound system (radio and CD) is available. Please consider our neighbours when using this if booked during the evening.
- Please note that any additional chairs/tables required are to be done so at your expense.
- We have 2 fully accessible toilets, 1 ambulant toilet and 1 fully accessible shower with chair. The shower will not be hot unless prior arrangements have been made with the club.
The USTC Clubhouse kitchen has:
- Gas stove with fan forced gas oven
- 2 fridges
- 2 drip filter coffee machines
- Microwave and dishwasher
- 1 x 5 litre urn
- Assorted plates, cups and bowls – will need to be washed and cleaned and returned to cupboards at the end of your function unless prior arrangements are made.
- We have some wine glasses, but ask that you use your own.
- Bring your own catering, tea, coffee, filter papers, sugar etc.
Contact us for details
The Secretary, Kerry 0490 349 378
Christmas School Holiday Sailing Times:
The Club will be closed from December until January unless prior sailing arrangements have been made.