Your 2020/21 USTC Committee.
- Club Patron – Rachael Case
- Principal of Sailing School – Ross Bennetts. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Commodore – Vacant
- Secretary – Kerry Ridgley
- Membership Secretary – Steve Pickering. AS Assist. Dinghy Instructor
- Treasurer – Anita Harding
- Public Officer – Rachel Sincock
- Promotions – Taryn Blight
- Grantwriting – Kerry Ridgley
- Sailability Co-ordinator – Vacant
- Ethan Veitch. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Derek Ridgley. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Jan Gunkel. AS Assist. Dinghy Instructor
- Lillie Ridgley. AS Assist. Dinghy Instructor
- Connor McMillan. AS Assist. Dinghy Instructor
- Samuel Sincock. AS Assist. Dinghy Instructor
- Bill Harding. Safety Boat Operator.
- Jo Brotherton
- Johnathon Deans
Next Committee Meeting:
Committee Meetings held bi-monthly throughout the year.
Next meeting: TBA advised date change from the 18th October 2020
(Instructor training scheduled for the 17th and 18th October)
Special meetings prior to course dates and working bees by arrangement.
Refer to the Events page for details.
The Urunga Sail Training Club AGM are held in September.
Last AGM was 26 September 2020 at 1pm.
We always need more volunteers to assist with things behind the scenes like clerical, writing grants, helping on sailing days and fundraising, assisting in boat repairs, working bees and social Sailing days. It is not a pre-requisite that you need to be a sailor as any assistance is gratefully appreciated. The current committee welcome any new skills set that you can offer.
The club cannot survive without you, so get involved.
Contact the Secretary:
Membership fees are now due.
Australian Sailing membership expires on the 31st October (to cover everyone for insurance purposes.)
Attached are the new Membership forms for 2020-2021.
As of January 1, 2021 membership and Course fees will be increasing so take advantage of renewing and getting new membership now and book in for our next course starting 24th October.
You can pre-book courses for next year that a held in February, April and October.
Course Fees and Membership fees do not cover the cost of keeping the doors open for this Club. The USTC does not charge exorbitant course or membership fees because we would like sailing to be accessible to everyone.
Our membership fees entitle you to use the club’s facilities and boats when they aren’t being used for sailing lessons.
For further information please contact:
The Secretary on email@example.com
or: Ross Bennets. 0412 421 478