Your 2021/22 USTC Committee.
- Club Patron – Rachael Case
- Principal of Sailing School – Ross Bennetts. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Secretary – Kerry Ridgley
- Membership Secretary – Steve Pickering. AS Dinghy Instructor
- A/Treasurer – Kerry Ridgley
- Public Officer – Rachel Sincock
- Promotions – Lillie Ridgley
- Grantwriting – Kerry Ridgley
- Derek Ridgley. AS Senior Dinghy Instructor. Boat master.
- Lillie Ridgley. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Connor McMillan. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Samuel Sincock. AS Dinghy Instructor
- Simon Doyle. AS Assist Instructor
- Alice Shreenan. AS Assist Instructor
- Bill Harding. Safety Boat Operator.
Next Committee Meeting:
Committee Meetings held bi-monthly throughout the year.
Next meeting: TBA advised date change from the 30th May 2022
(Rescue Boat training TBA)
Special meetings prior to course dates and working bees by arrangement.
Refer to the Events page for details.
The Urunga Sail Training Club AGM is held in September.
However Last AGM was held 5 December 2021 at 12pm due to Covid 19.
We always need more volunteers to assist with things behind the scenes like clerical, writing grants, helping on sailing days and fundraising, assisting in boat repairs, working bees and social Sailing days. It is not a pre-requisite that you need to be a sailor as any assistance is gratefully appreciated. The current committee welcome any new skills set that you can offer.
The club cannot survive without you, so get involved.
Contact the Secretary:
Membership fees are due.
Australian Sailing membership expires on the 31st October (to cover everyone for insurance purposes)
Attached are the new Membership forms for 2021-2022.
Book in for our next course starting 7th May.
You can pre-book courses throughout the year that a held in February, April/May and October.
Course Fees and Membership fees do not cover the cost of keeping the doors open for this Club. The USTC does not charge exorbitant course or membership fees because we would like sailing to be accessible to everyone.
Our membership fees entitle you to use the club’s facilities and boats when they aren’t being used for sailing lessons.
For further information please contact:
The Secretary on email@example.com
or: Ross Bennets. 0412 421 478 firstname.lastname@example.org